Fostering a Beagle
Fostering is a great way to save the life of a beagle without the commitment of adoption.
Foster homes will:
- Provide quality food, water, and proper sleeping arrangements for beagle
- Potty train beagle (if he/she isnt already)
- Socialize abused beagles
- Bring beagle to adoptions Love and care for the beagle until he/she finds his/her forever home.
- Provide necessary veterinary care
- Handle all adoption inquiries
- Provide support and guidance to foster homes
If you would like to help OKBR be becoming a foster home please fill out and an On-line adoption application.
Click here for the Application